AP Biology Notebooks
1. Use a 2″, 3-ring binder as your notebook.
2. The cover of your notebook should have your name, subject, & period only!
3. A master cover sheet with your name & period must be clipped into your notebook as the first sheet.
4. Dividers with tabs labeled with the name of each section must be included.
5. All papers must be clipped into the notebook in the correct order by units.
6. Notebooks must be brought to class each day!
7. Students will only receive credit for their notebook each nine weeks IF it is kept in order!
SECTION 2 – HANDOUTS to BE SAVED ALL YEAR
SECTION 3 – UNIT WORK
SECTION 4 – COMPUTERIZED GRADE REPORTS
NOTE: A separate notebook will be kept for labs!