| 1. Which of the following occurs in the stroma of the chloroplast?
light dependent reaction
electron transport chain
2. The oxygen produced in photosynthesis comes from what molecule?
3. The photosynthetic process used by some plants to survive in a hot dry climate, like the desert?
4. Which of the following is NOT a produce of the light dependent reaction?
5. Which of the following i the source of the carbon in sugar produced during photosynthesis?
6. Which of the following is the main difference between cyclic and noncyclic photophosphorylation?
7. Carbon fixation is catalyzed by what enzyme?
8. The calvin cycle requires each of the following inputs EXCEPT:
9. In the light dependent reactions, when light strikes the pigments (P700 or P680) what is the immediate result?
10. In the calvin cycle, more ATP than NADPH is used, how is this difference made up?