All Materials © Cmassengale
- Use a 1-2", 3-ring binder as your notebook.
- The cover of your notebook should have your name , subject, & period only! Do not include any other writing, pictures, etc
- A master cover sheet with your name & period must be clipped into your notebook as the first sheet.
- Dividers with tabs labeled with the name of each section must be included.
- All papers must be clipped into the notebook in the correct order.
- Notebooks must be brought to class each day!
- Students will only receive credit for their notebook each nine weeks IF it is kept in order!
SECTION 1 – HANDOUTS to BE SAVED ALL YEAR
- Materials needed, class rules, notebook guidelines, How to write lab reports, how to write 3-point essays, Essays and Due dates
SECTION 2 – CHAPTER WORK
- Include a cover sheet for each chapter with its number & title
- Chapter work should be in the following order — outlines/notes 1st, handouts 2nd, puzzles/worksheets 3rd, study guides last
- Each sheet must have the chapter & title and your name, date, & period
SECTION 4 – COMPUTERIZED GRADE REPORTS
- Printed from computer by teacher approximately every 3 weeks