Instructions for Playing Jeopardy
- You can have students play jeopardy in small groups or two larger groups. If playing by teams, it is suggested that you appoint one score-time keeper for the class and a spokesperson on each team to give the answer. (We use two different colors of beads to select teams & then a single black bead is the score keeper.)
2. Have a team pick a category and a point value.
3. Click on the chosen box for the question.
- Students must give the answer before clicking again. The teacher may want to set a time limit (30 to 40 seconds) for answering the question.
- To see if student or group is correct, click again for the answer.
- If the student or team is CORRECT, they are awarded the point value of the question.
- If the student or team is INCORRECT, the opposing team may steal the points by correctly answering the question.
- Move your mouse to the picture of the house to return to the main screen.
- If a screen click brings up the Double Jeopardy slide, the student or team may wager some or all of their points to correctly answer the question.
- Continue until all questions have been answered. The team with the most points wins.