Skip to content
- Be in assigned seat ready to work BEFORE the tardy bell rings.
- Hang book bags/purses on the desk hook.
- If you have a problem, DO NOT ARGUE WITH THE TEACHER. INSTEAD, ASK to discuss ISSUES after class with the teacher in PRIVATE!
- Bring paper, pencil, notebook, and assignments every day.
- No form of disruptive behavior (noises, talking back, refusing to work, unnecessary visiting, etc.) will be tolerated.
- Please SAVE QUESTIONS until after roll is checked UNLESS you have an EMERGENCY.
Work ONLY on BIOLOGY in class & don’t close up early.
- I will dismiss you (not the bell); leave chairs pushed up, books closed, & your area clean.
N0 food or outside drinks may be brought into class.
- Always be on time!
Assignments – No credit will be given unless:
- Assignments must be COMPLETE and ON TIME to receive FULL credit.
- Assignments must be WRITTEN IN PENCIL or BLUE/BLACK INK to receive credit.
- NAME and PERIOD must be written in the upper right corner or 5 POINTS WILL BE DEDUCTED.
- YOU ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR YOUR MAKE UP WORK so check each day, and turn in assignments, pick up work, & schedule missed tests when you return to school.
- All missed labs will be made up AFTER SCHOOL & tests made up BEFORE OR AFTER SCHOOL.
- Place assignments in the basket with the name side facing up! NEVER turn papers upside down!
- Clean & erase everything from your desk before testing.
- Don’t talk until every paper is turned in or you will receive a zero.
- Only two people at a time should be up turning in their tests.
- Place tests name side up in the test basket.
- Use ONLY PENCILS to take test or receive a zero.