“No one has the right to interfere with the learning of another.”
- Be in assigned seat ready to work BEFORE the tardy bell rings.
- NEVER argue or talk back to the teacher!
- Bring paper, pencil, notebook, and assignments every day. I do NOT loan pencils.
- Keep feet, book bags, and other objects out of the walkway.
- No form of disruptive behavior will be tolerated.
- Save questions until after roll is checked.
- Work only on biology in class & don’t close up early.
- I will dismiss you (not the bell); leave chairs pushed up, books closed, & your area clean.
- N0 gum, food, drinks, or candy may be brought into class.
- Don’t reach across my desk or use my materials without permission.
- Always be on time!
Assignments – No credit will be given unless :
- Assignments must be COMPLETE to receive credit. NO LATE OR INCOMPLETE WORK WILL BE ACCEPTED.
- Assignments must be WRITTEN IN PENCIL unless specified otherwise by the teacher or No credit!
- NAME, DATE, and PERIOD must be written in the upper right corner and chapter & assignment must be written on the top line to the left to receive credit.
- All assignments must be TURNED IN BEFORE LEAVING SCHOOL for appointments, field trips, etc in order to receive credit.
- YOU ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR YOUR MAKE UP WORK so check the board each day and turn in assignments & schedule missed tests the day you return to school.
- All missed labs will be made up AFTER SCHOOL & tests made up BEFORE OR AFTER SCHOOL.
- No credit will be given if you do not use standard-size, loose-leaf notebook paper.( No trimming paper to the correct size!)
- Place assignments in the basket with the name side facing up! NEVER turn papers upside down!
Outlines will NOT receive credit unless:
- Assigned pictures & drawings are with each section (not at the end)
- Key words circled
- All main ideas included & underlined
- All objectives answered and noted with an asterisk (*)
- On time (beginning of class, not the end of class)
- Written in pencil
- Clean & erase everything from your desk before testing.
- Don’t talk until every paper is turned in or you will receive a zero.
- Only two people at a time should be up turning in their tests.
- Never walk in front of the classroom on test day!
- Place tests name side up in the test basket.
- Use ONLY PENCILS to take test or receive a zero.
- No credit is given for misspelled words.
- A grade of zero will be given for cheating.