|All students will keep a separate notebook for lab.
- Use a 2”-3” 3-ring binder
- On the front cover include ONLY these things — "Subject" Lab Notebook, teacher name, student name, period
- As you add labs, number each page of the notebook in the lower right hand corner. Continue this page numbering through all of the labs.
- Include a divider sheet in the front of your notebook with your name and period
- Make a table of contents behind the name sheet which includes the lab number & title and the page on which this lab write up can be found
- Label another divider sheet "Labs" and then add original lab sheets, all data, and then formal lab write-ups behind this divider