AP Biology Review Notebook
|Set up a spiral notebook for your end of course AP Biology review using the following guidelines:
- Write your name, year, and course on the front of your notebook
- Tab the first page of EACH unit with the number of that unit
- On the tabbed sheets in your notebook, write TITLE of the unit
- Starting on the next sheet of paper, write the SECTION NUMBER and its TITLE then SKIP A LINE
- On the next line, start numbering & answering each point from your review sheet. (NUMBER THE TERMS 1 – THE LAST TERM)
- EVERY TERM SHOULD BE A SEPARATE, NUMBERED POINT!!!
- Write the TERMS from the review sheet in INK; write your RESPONSES in PENCIL!!
- More than one section can be on the same sheet of paper, but they should be separated by TWO LINES
- Do NOT write on the back of your notebook sheets.
|Due dates for each unit:
- Unit 1 September 9
- Unit 2 October 14
- Unit 3 November 12
- Unit 4 December 9
- Unit 5 January 13
- Unit 6 February 4
- Unit 7A February 24
- Unit 7B March 8
- Unit 8 April 16
Each reviewed unit counts 100 points for a total of 900 points.